Can you help us create a new, special play area at the far end of the field? An area that children can run around, play games and even hide in!
Gardening Club will be starting the planting and digging next week – parent help would be most welcome!
Who, when, where and what to do:-
• Friday 21 June
• 12noon to 2pm
• Picnic lunch in the new area for all parents and children who are helping
• Children will be invited to help out during lunchtime if they have the necessary equipment (see below)
• Essential equipment – wellies, waterproof coat, sunhat/hat, suncream (who knows what the weather will do!)
• Any old, spare wellies would be gratefully received for children to use during lesson time or gardening club
• Please come along to the front reception area to meet Brigitte for the plan of action
Thank you again for your help and support
– See more at: https://catonstpauls.com/?p=102#sthash.byc1ELVi.dpuf